NOWJOBS is the recruitment platform of the future: filling flexible jobs fully digitally. For the employer, this provides maximal flexibility – 24/7 and up to the last minute. For the worker (mainly students) there is no time wasted going to recruitment offices and filling in piles of paper. Life is 100% mobile – from finding a job to getting paid the next day.
After our successful launch in Belgium and the Netherlands – with over 225.000 candidates and 10.000 companies using NOWJOBS - we are launching in extra countries. To help us achieve our ambitious plans, we’re looking for an experienced Full-stack developer to strengthen our team (based in Ghent). NOWJOBS is a part of House of HR (www.houseofhr.com), an international HR company that includes companies like Accent, Abylsen, Redmore, TEC, Covebo, Vialegis..
What’s the job like?
- You actively participate in our product innovation – leveraging technology innovation to change the “traditional” world into a fully digital one.
- You build on your experience of working in agile processes with multiple teams to continuously improve the quality and quantity of your team’s output.
- You are open to contribute in all functional areas. From app development over server API’s, up to our pricing engine or even machine learning matching algorithms.
- Our teams clean up their own mess, so you seek structural ways to build/maintain extensible and bug-poor systems.
- You are a generalist across the stack, but add (or build) an area of expertise and play a leading role in it across teams.
- You collaborate with other Leads & Seniors to build a scalable architecture and establish best practices.
Your ideal profile
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science.
- You have a minimum of 5 year full-stack development experience in a top-performing agile context.
- Eager to learn and help keeping our modern tech stack up to date (Ionic/Angular/NodeJS/TypeScript/SQL).
- You are able to reflect on an architectural level and think about improving frameworks.
- You are passionate about what you do and share your drive with your team members.
- You speak Dutch and are OK in English – not as good as your SQL, but enough to get you going.
Why would you bother?
- A unique opportunity to re-draw the HR recruitment world
- Work in a scale-up atmosphere, but with the financial backing of a large Company
- Work with a modern tech stack (mjummie…)
- A great workplace at the edge of Ghent (next to the exit E40 Sint-Denijs-Westrem) with the option to work partly from home
- A competitive package
Sounds like a match?
Pop Johan Coppieters a mail with a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile. Your Github contributions or coding hacker trophies will impress us too ?